The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization encouraging informed and active participation in government. It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
What We Do
- We discuss and study issues of local, national, state and regional concern.
- We inform ourselves, legislators and the general public about the results of our research.
- We lobby for passage of laws we support and for the defeat of those we oppose, based on League positions.
- We monitor elections and government activities.
Learn more about us!
- Check out our calendar and attend an event